Monday, November 19, 2007

I Think I'm Over The Rainbow....Cookies!



OK so I've had enough! I mean don't get me wrong they ARE phenomenal! But 2 batches in 2 days time is a bit much. Plus it took me over an hour last night to scrub off the red food coloring that EXPLODED all over me...not fun! Don't worry...not all went in my belly! My first batch (see below) was my last trial run just to make sure I perfected the recipe. That batch was then brought over to my aunt's house for the Feast of St. Martino. Batch number 2 is for my husband's lovely co-worker, Tian. She fell in love with them last year when I sent a tray of my homemade cookies to his place of employment and asked if I could bake her a few. Though I didn't get the chance to then, short notice (3 days before the holiday), I had the perfect opportunity to bake them for her for Thanksgiving. Tian, I hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Enza....

I just tried these rainbow cookies... they are delicious... thanks for the tray of cookies...