Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tag, I'm it! Twice!

To say that I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached would be the biggest understatement! Not only was I tagged today by Rachel @ Good Thymes & Good Food but when reading her comment, I realized I was also tagged by Nikki @ Pennies on a Platter too....a few days ago! I'm sorry Nikki! Please forgive me! So because of my screw up, i'm going to post 10 facts about myself instead!


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

5 Facts about Me...actually 10.

1. I think i'm the only person in the world that does not watch "Lost."

2. I cringe at the thought of jarred tomato sauce.

3. I do all the cooking and my husband washes all the dishes. It's the one chore I dread the most.

4. I have a mild case of OCD. Before I go to bed: door locks, window locks and stove knobs have to be checked and all drawers must be closed fully as well as all closet doors (not even opened a crack). Oh and I make my hubby do it all! He He.

5. I can't brew a good cup of coffee.

6. 5 months after I got married I got 2nd degree burns on my right hand in a cooking accident! I learned my lesson!

7. I rock at Guitar Hero.

8. I'll never pass on a cookie especially Oreos.

9. I turn into a lunatic when I drive.

10. I excerise with a 5 pound hula hoop. I can hula for 25 minutes straight!

I would like to tag:

1. Nina @ Nina's Kitchen
2. Dori @ The Foodie Fashionista
3. Emiline @ Sugar Plum
4. Jenny @ Jenn's Jumpin Kitchen (fellow Jersey Gal!)
5. Emily @ Rediscovering The Joy Of Cooking


Nina's Kitchen (Nina Timm) said...

I so understand about the OCD, except that I would not trust anybody else to check the doors and windows.....

I'll post 5 things about myself later, I'm off to church.

Thanks very much for tagging me...

Emiline said...

I don't watch Lost! Does not interest me. I watched one episode and I thought it had bad acting.

I don't like jarred sauce, either. Too watery.

I just filled out a meme last week, I promise. If you scroll down a bit on my blog, you'll see it. Otherwise I would.